Saturday, November 13, 2010

I'm Published!

I really don't know where to begin with this, since I absolutely hate talking about myself because I'm a pretty private person. I just have to share this news with my family and friends that I'm now a certified published author!! The book that I was going to be published in for a poem I wrote has finally been cataloged and is ready to ship out. I mentioned in a blog post back in May where I was chosen to be part of an anthology series of poetry and short stories entitled Pen 10 Scribes Anthology that you can actually purchase by clicking on that link. The price is $17.50 and in it not only will you see the poem I wrote that was selected, you'll see other amazing works by a collection of talented authors. I'm not saying that just because I'm in it, I mean there is some REALLY good stories and poetry in it. It's definitely worth the buy if you're into that sort of thing. I'll just like to thank Rhonda Smolarek also known as Olive Rosehips for giving me the opportunity to be part of something special. This really means a lot to me and it's only the beginning of a long journey that I want all my friends and family to be part of. Not only do I write for myself, I also write for you and your enjoyment. So I hope you can support me as well as the other authors in going out and buying the book!


5 comments: