Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Movies To See-October 29th

October 29th

Monsters



In the distant future, half of Mexico serves as a quarantined zone after an alien attack. An American journalist played by Scoot McNairy heads across the border to find his boss's daughter and bring her back to safety. From other reports, this sounds like this years "District 9" mixed with the year before that's "Cloverfield". Not bad company to be compared to in my opinion. Just the trailer alone, the cinematography looks amazing. I can't wait for this to release this weekend.

The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest



This takes place after the previous films entitled "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" The Girl Who Played With Fire" and as our main character Lisbeth Salander (Noomi Rapace) recovers in intensive care and facing murder charges. Mikael Blomkvist (Michael Nyqvist) aids her once more to prove her innocence as well to take down the government officials who are slandering her name. I hate I'm just now getting into this critically acclaimed trilogy but better late than never right? That is if you enjoy action packed and drama filled foreign films like I do.

Saw 3D



The 953rd installment of the Saw series where a group of Jigsaw's survivors seek help from a fellow survivor named Bobby Dagen, who has his own dark secrets that bring about more terror to the group. I'm......not a Saw fan. Nor am I a fan of this 3D craze Tried the first one and didn't even bother with the ones after that but I do know how popular the series is and I know it's going to fill the box office sales up. So anything that drives ticket sales I'm actually supporting, and cursing at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment