Thursday, August 12, 2010

Upcoming Movies/Return To Blogging

Return To Blogging


First off I'll like to say I'M BAAAAACCCCKKKKKK!! Or at least working it out. Sorry for the long layoff, (over 2 weeks) I just had to do a lot of soul searching and finding myself PLUS I was in the middle of moving. July was a very taxing and busy month for me to say the least. But I feel I'm refreshed and ready to go again. So I will be starting back with my 30 Letters In 30 Days...but I'm just going to call them "Letters" since the 30 day expiration date has obviously passed and post them at random. And right now isn't one of those random moments. But what I'm going to be doing right now is posting a few trailers for upcoming movies and of movies that you may not have even heard of that have caught my interest while I was on one of my favorite websites Internet Movie Database. Hopefully you'll make the time to check out some of these films, as will I. For now, enjoy the trailers with brief descriptions and my personal ratings with ( *-*****) next to the title:

The Illusionist (French animated film). June 16, 2010 (*** 1/2)

The Illusionist




Unstoppable starring Denzel Washington and Chris Pine. November 12, 2010 (****)


Unstoppable




Jackass 3-D starring Johnny Knoxville, Bam Margera, Steve-O. October 15th, 2010 (*** 1/2)


Jackass 3-D




Sucker Punch starring Emily Browning, Abbie Cornish, Jena Malone. March 25, 2011 (**** 1/2)


Sucker Punch




The Debt starring Helen Mirren, Tom Wilkinson, Sam Worthington. December 29, 2010. (*** 1/2)


The Debt




Catfish starring Nev Schulman. No release date as of yet. (**** 1/2)


Catfish

1 comment:

  1. Sundance sensation Catfish just released a new trailer & website! See why the movie is gaining critical acclaim & buzz! http://bit.ly/anE6RZ

    ReplyDelete