Sunday, August 8, 2010

Letter 16 — Someone that’s not in your state/country

Dear Reesy,

I don't even remember how we started talking or came across each other, but all I know is I'm glad we did. Not only do you live in a different state, you live in another country...one that I take pride in making fun of as much as possible and you know this :). But I digress. It's refreshing to know that someone like you exists in this world that is filled with closed minds who are afraid to think and act out of the norm. You're a brilliant, creative, goal oriented, and charming woman with a heart of gold. I throughly enjoy our conversations but I just wish our time zones were the same so I'm not falling asleep on you for most of these wild and random talks that we have. You're such a sweet person and always making me laugh with your quick wit, sometimes even getting the best of me. Sometimes. I just wanted to thank you for simply being you and being my muse.

Chauncey

No comments:

Post a Comment