Sunday, July 18, 2010

Inception Review

Go see it. Now. I'm not joking. One of the best original ideas you've ever seen graced the silver screen. Personally, one of my top 3 favorite movies of all time. It's that damned good. Why are you still reading this and not in line to go see the movie? Did you not see the trailer? That alone should have got you to go see it already. Oh, you're busy AND you're broke? I'm sure you can spare $10 or less @ a matinee and two and a half hours of your time sometime within the week to go see this movie. It's PG-13 so don't tell me you can't bring your kids and are afraid of exposing them to something they "shouldn't" see. They'll be fine. If not, send them over to see Despicable Me...twice to cover the time you'll need to see Inception. You think you might not be able to keep up with the complexity of the film? Don't worry, it's honestly not as big as the proverbial "mindfuck" as most have described it as. It was refreshingly easy to follow and catch on to the terminology that is used without overloading your brain. I honestly did have to stop and think a couple of times to gather what had just happened. Despite all this...wait, why am I still writing? By now you should already be making plans to go see it and not even worry about what I'm saying. GO.SEE.THIS.FILM. And yes, this is a serious review. NOW GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment