Friday, July 23, 2010

30 Letters In 30 Days-Day 13, Someone You Wish Could Forgive You

Dear Britnie,

I decided to write you this letter as an open apology for something I did to you in the past that I could never forgive myself, and neither have you forgiven me for it. I would like to say that I'm grateful that you still accept me in your life especially having the honor in being one of your best friends. I had no idea what I was doing that night, due to the ridiculous amounts of alcohol I consumed with friends buying me drinks left and right for my 24th birthday. It was one of the greatest nights of my life and it was all thanks to you. You sacrificed a lot that night. Awkward company, subpar music, and you even went to a club and you HATE clubs! You put up with a lot that night...especially at the very end. With everything that I drank that night my stomach was basically a pool of rum, vodka, and crown all within a 3 hour period. And I mean a LOT. You were there, so you know. As soon as we left and I sat down in your car and we started moving I felt the upchuck reflex of liquor spirits attempting to escape the pits of my stomach. I tried to keep them down but we didn't make it too far and I asked you to pull over. We weren't even going to make it to the curb so you handed me an empty Gucci bag, instead I reached and grabbed YOUR Gucci tote bag and let loose, basically destroying any contents in the bag as well as the bag itself. I know you'll never really forgive me for it, but at least we can "joke" about it now. Now as to why I chose this as my subject matter: This is my public declaration to you, as I have said once before I'll replace your Gucci Bag with a brand spanking new one of your choice that will come out of my first paid writing gig. Within reasonable price of course. Hopefully then you'll truly forgive me for my stupidity.

Your BFF,

Chauncey

2 comments:

  1. I forgive you CB. Well, not fully. I will fully forgive you though once you get me a brand spankin' new one to replace the one you ruined =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao I know BK...believe me, I KNOW. ;-P

    ReplyDelete